The Toxic Employee Handbook
Few hiring managers, recruiters or HR professionals are fully aware of the costs that come from having a single toxic employee. Written by Dr. John Sullivan, the “Michael Jordan of Hiring,” this handbook will clarify the range of damages caused by toxic employees and show you how to develop a hiring process that prevents toxic employees from ever coming on board.
Included in your handbook:
- The 5 most damaging consequences that toxic employees inflict on your business
- The 40 distinct categories of damage caused by toxic employees—ranging from a reduction in innovation to an increase in team turnover;
- The range of approaches you can use to identify and reduce toxic behaviors
- How to build a business case for a formal toxic behavior reduction effort in your company
- How to develop a hiring process that prevents toxic employees from coming on board
About Dr. John Sullivan
Dr. John Sullivan is an internationally known HR thought leader from the Silicon Valley. His ideas have appeared in major business sources including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Harvard Business Review, and Financial Times. Fast Company called him the “Michael Jordan of Hiring”, Staffing.org called him “the father of HR metrics,” and SHRM called him “One of the industry’s most respected strategists."